Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rock Band!!

I just wanted to say i am awesome at Rock Band. I went over to chill with my brothers dean-o and Matty. They thought i would lose big time at Rock Band because i have never played before. Let me tell you i rocked at it. no joking!! it was a lot of fun. i got like 94% on it i felt pretty good until they put it off of easy and on medium. then i sucked. well here are a few pictures of the show down !!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

I played Guitar Hero over Thanksgiving when Brian and I were visiting his family and I got 100% on one of the songs after I played it a few times. It is SOOO addicting! I don't think I could handle having one at home because I would play it too much. Send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog!