Saturday, May 9, 2009

i love to sew!!!!-



look at things i made today. i am so proud of myself!! i would not want someone inspecting my work but i think i turned out cute!! I have been looking for something to do at nights since JL works so much at night!! SO i am going to develop my talents and hobbies. i am going to do cooking and sewing classes!! when i am creating something i let go of not having a baby, being bigger than i would like, and other stress that i have. I have not always been like this though, i have been realizing how much i enjoy these kind of these. i still can not make jewelery like brookie yet but i am trying . Brookie i need lessons from the pro!! Well tell me what you think about my new kitchen curtains!!!


3 comments:

Brooke Monsen said...

wow super impressive!!!! I love you. i am so proud of you! Love the things you have made. I am totoally free to hang out whenener!!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

I love the curtains! Brittany you are so talented... Good job!

Kasey said...

love these!!