Well it has been way to long since i have posted anything on here. So i am 32 weeks pregnant and ready to meet our little one! We have trying for almost 3 years and have finally been blessed with a baby. We are going to be having a little girl, which means lots of pink and lace. i just had my 3D ultrasound and she is so beautiful. She is a little shy, she slept with her arm over her face for most of the ultrasound. I guess it never seemed real to me that we were finally having our sweet girl until seeing what she look like in the pictures. It finally hit me in less then 51 days i will be a Mommy. (that brings tears to my eyes) It was so amazing. Here are a few pictures of that day:
(drum roll please)
Introducing Baby Brooklynn Alice Dodd!!!!
(Alice is a family name of JL's that he really wanted. so i guess i caved)
I loved when she was smiling!!
Here is her little foot and hands!!






4 comments:
Thank you TONS for keeping me up to date on baby Brooklyn - so precious & how lucky we are now to be able to get such a quick - good look at our specail little blessing - soon to be born - my first Great-Grand-Child - "I wish it were ok to be there - I remember the special opportunity I had to be at your 1st appearance on Earth - it was heart felt and so very - very special to be there that day ! One that I can close my eyes and remember :) One know one can ever take away from me - I love you tons and am glad your Mom will be with you - prayers, hugs & special kisses to Brooklyn the day she arrives from - me - Great-Nan -Perhaps - Angels in heaven are smiling on you & probably Great-Great Nan got to hold her for a bit before you recieved her - :) - we can believe :) OOOOOOOOOO O's XXXXXXXXXX X's ---- :)'s by the ton -- the soon to be - Great-Nan <3
Awww Brittany she is so adorable!!! I cant wait to meet her...im so excited for you guys! We need to get together soon...its been WAY too long! Love ya!
What a cutie!! These new ultrasounds are amazing! We are so excited for you and JL.I still can't believe that Rob is going to be a grandpa!
Love the name!(of course I'm partial to Alice myself), and the pictures are sooo sweet.
you will have to follow the rest of the families blog: ajbfamily4evr.blogspot.com
Love ya' Auntie
Terri Alice :)
Post a Comment