Well i am really late on this. but i am so proud of my brother Matthew! he just turned 8 and had his baptism. Wow he has grow so much it is hard to believe that such a big boy is only 8. i love him so much and feel so honored to be his big sister. Well JL got to baptize Matthew because Josh is still in D.C on the mission. It was Jl 1st Baptism in English and only baptism in the USA. He did Great and i was a proud wife. here are some pictures of the big event.
Matthew and JL before he was dunked!!
Some of the Family. i love that Daisy was pouting in the corner.
Me and Matthew at the cheesecake factory after the baptism!!!






2 comments:
That is such a beautiful picture of you, I adore you. By the way I don't have that headband anymore but I will totally make you one. Call me please please we need to go shopping? Did you by chance ever get around to redoing your couch. I am doing mine this week. I am not looking forward to it. Call me you look so gorgeous. Miss my girl!
Wow! Really enjoyed the pictures of Matt's big day. What a handsome young man. Great that JL was able to baptize him. Quite a goodlooking group. Loved Daily standing over in the corner pouting. Love honeybunch and Roxie
Post a Comment