Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stephanie a 15th Birthday and Prom WOW!!!


My little sister only just turned 15 Friday and got go to PROM on Saturday. she went as friends with a very nice boy. I am so proud and happy for her. i came over did her hair and got her ready to go. I wish i was able to spend more time with her she is great. Well Happy birthday stephi-roo!!! I wish that i was more like her when i was her age. She is outgoing, cute, sassy and has great style. I could not ask for anyone better. So since i am such a proud sister i had to put up a ton of pictures.

Dad, Stephi and Mom at cheesecake factory!!!


Side of her hair. I love this clip!!!
her date and her!!


Some of the group. i think stephi is the prettiest but again i am the proud sister and a little biased. what a lucky guy huh.



she could not get the flower on him. but neither could i so oh well last one i think she looks beautiful.

2 comments:

Amy said...

She sure got your mama's legs and height. I absolutely love the last picture. Did you do her hair? I love it!

Brooke Monsen said...

She is so beautiful. Miss you!